Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome to Gem of the Spiral!

Hello wizards and pirates alike! My name is Dustin, and I call myself the Gem of the Spiral! Why, you may ask? Well, that is a story worth telling...


Do you see all of my Wizards there? I've been a part of Wizard101 since day one, and Dustin Firegem was my Wizard since the beginning of it all. However, as time passed, staying as a pyromancer in Dragonspyre for weeks on end became very boring... So what did I do? Well, what most Wizards do when they get bored! I created my second Wizard.... Dustin Stormgem!


I felt so creative when I made the name! It was play on words based on my original Wizard! So, as the days went by, I had my second Grandmaster wizards... And then Celestia was released!

I leveled Firegem through all of Celestia, it was better then what I wanted for the new world. After becoming Legendary, I grew bored... I only leveled Stormgem through the Grotto until I decided to make another wizard...


And another...




And another,


And another!



Until I finally had a Wizard in all the elemental and spiritual schools of the spiral! My goal is to level all six of these Gems to the levelcap, which will become greater and greater in the coming years... Then I really will be The Gem of the Spiral.

And then something else happened...

Kingsisle announced their second game! And so my story continues here...

I will try my best to blog daily on Spiral happenings in both Wizard101 and Pirate101! So be sure to check my blog often! You should also check out my YouTube channel, GemoftheSpiral! I only have a few videos up right now, but expect full Pirate101 beta coverage and more Wizard101 videos as well!

See you around the Spiral!




No comments:

Post a Comment